Thursday, July 2, 2026

Why I Wrote This Book

 




This book came as a heavy burden on my heart. My entire life has been filled with experiences, decisions, and a walk of faith. I did not realize that God was using those experiences to build me for something greater. 

The first time I heard about Creating Your Future was in the prayer group {CCRN} at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Jabi. It was in 2014, when Bro. Amos Eggah was the Coordinator. He organized an empowerment program for the group. 

Dr. Kelvin Chukwu was one of the guest ministers. He spoke on “Discovering Your Potential.” After that teaching, I understood the reason for my existence. 

In 2019, when life became very hard, I cried and thought God had forgotten me. It was then that God took me to Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you... plans to give you a future and a hope.” 

Seeing how many people are ignorant of what they are made of broke my heart. Many young people give up on life because they have never discovered themselves. Many remain poor because of ignorance of their own potential. 

That is WHY, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, I wrote this book to destroy that ignorance. 

Fr. John Oluoma organized the David and Goliath Conference, where Mr. Peter Obi {the presidential candidate for the 2027 election in Nigeria} was the guest speaker. Participating in that conference re-ignited me, and my wife’s encouragement gave me the courage to resurrect this book. 

If I, Bro. Abraham Uvii, can succeed, then anyone in this world can succeed. 

Let this book be your manual, your compass, and your fire for the future. 


Abraham T. Uvii

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Future of this country is unreal, see...

  Future may be Unknown but this Country Future is Known Already This is absolutely wrong and unhealthy for the country and the child even i...